Bader was launched in 2005 to promote entrepreneurship in Lebanon by providing support for young entrepreneurs. The initiative had the support of forty Lebanese businessmen, including Robert Fadel, founder and president of the association.
A very active association, Bader provides training, funding and support for entrepreneurs.
To encourage the creation and development of new enterprises, Bader has established a comprehensive range of programmes that allow it to assist the entrepreneur at any stage of their project.
- The organisation of business creation training seminars across the country.
- The creation of the Bader Clinic, which offers free services to young entrepreneurs in multiple areas (legal, auditing, marketing, etc.).
- The award of grants totalling nearly $ 200,000 since its inception.
- The establishment of the Building Block Fund, one of the first venture capital funds in Lebanon, which is worth over US$10 million.
- The launch of the first Business Angels network in Lebanon, the Lebanese Business Angels.
- Partnership with the MIT Enterprise Forum to organise the MIT Arab Business Plan Competition.
- Partnership with the World Economic Forum.